Who are Bitten by the Travel Bug Readers?
Top countries: Australia (30%), USA (20%), UK (15%) and Singapore (8%).
66% female; 33% male.
Primarily aged 25-34; 18-44 makes up over 79% of the readership.
Interested in Luxury Tourism, Destination Tourism, Air Travel, Culture,
Adventure Travel, Lifestyle.
Primarily, readers are University educated, solo or D.I.N.C. (Double Income, No Children)
travellers seeking value luxury travel options, airline reviews, adventure tourism, and cultural experiences.
More than 80,000 Unique visitors per month & over 105,000 page views per month
Let’s Work Together
Bitten by the Travel Bug is interested in working with like-minded brands, publications, and organisations to produce content that is inspiring, unique and reflects the site’s core values.
I’m available to discuss ways to work with tourism boards, brands or PR agencies in exchange for accommodation, experiences such as tours, travel products and monetary compensation. Please note that I only work with brands that I fully support and am comfortable recommending to my audience.
Previous Brand Partnerships:
A full client list can be found below.
Some of the ways we can work together
- Travel or Brand Campaigns // I create targeted campaigns for brands and destination marketing organisations that include real-time social media coverage, blog posts featuring the destination or brand and targeted social media coverage through Instagram takeovers and Twitter chats. I have also been the judge for social media campaigns.
- Branded Content // Includes detailed post/reviews, social media promotion or a combination.
- Contests // Have a product that you think would interest Bitten by the Travel Bug’s audience of intrepid travellers? Get in contact and let’s talk about how to amplify your brand!
- Advertising // A range of advertising options are available, including standard, video, and interactive banners.
- Reviews // Have a product that travellers will benefit from? Let me know!
- Freelance Writing // My work has seen me creating content for AFAR (US), Startle/Forbes Travel Guide (US), InterContinental Hotel Magazine, Expedia (UK) and Skyscanner (ANZ).
- Speaking // Having worked on both sides of the fence, I have a broad understanding of what it takes to be on both sides of campaigns and love to talk about it! Most recently, she has spoken at ITB Asia and PATA.
- Got Another Suggestion? // I’m always interested in unique projects!
Please note: I do not work in exchange for ‘exposure’. Brands that do not have a marketing budget are requested to not contact me in these instances. Please also do not send information about new apps or websites that ‘might be of interest’ to Bitten by the Travel Bug’s readership but do not have a budget for promotion.
- Travel Campaign // #YourSingapore | Visit Bloomington
- Brand Campaign // coming soon!
- Branded Content & Contest // ANZ Travel Money Card
- Review // coming soon!
Full Client List
Tours & Theme Parks
Food & Restaurants