Many visitors to Asia don’t spend a lot of time in Singapore as they believe it’s a ‘cold’, ‘sterile’ and potentially an ‘expensive’ destination. Singapore Tourism Board wants to prove that this wasn’t the case by working with a select group of digital influencers from Australia.
In March 2015, I was invited by Your Singapore to experience the Strange and Wonderful Singapore that is often overlooked by visitors. As part of our contract, it was agreed that Nicole would write four blog posts, along with a series of social shares during the trip. These are the results as of May 31st, 2015.
Blog posts published as part of the ‘Strange & Wonderful’ campaign:
- City Guide: Singapore
- Eat Your Way Through Singapore’s Chinatown
- Strange and Wonderful Orchids: Visiting Singapore’s National Orchid Garden
- Get in Touch with Nature in Singapore
- A Unique Corner in Singapore: Kebun Baru Bird Singing Corner
- Travel Tech: Stay Connected with a MiFi Device
- Wrong Turns At MacRitchie Reservoir TreeTop Walk, Singapore